Over the past few years, we've observed innovations in technology that have drastically changed the digital experience for people all over the world. More people are using mobile to access the internet than ever before, newsfeeds are packed with content, and bots are redefining what it looks like to complete the most common of online tasks.
And as technology changes, the inbound marketing methodology must evolve with it.
And while we still have great benchmark data on how marketers and salespeople do their job today, we also have included new datapoints on how technology is changing consumer habits and where marketing and sales is headed in the future.
How many companies are investing in video content, social selling, and preparing for new disruptors that enter the market? Check out our biggest and most data-packed edition of the State of Inbound to find out.
In addition to our new report, we're excited to host five online events every day this week that break down the key themes in this year's report. Tune in to hear predictions and insights from industry leaders like:
They'll join HubSpot's Brian Halligan (CEO), Kipp Bodnar (CMO), Meghan Keaney Anderson (VP Marketing), and Kieran Flanagan (VP Marketing) throughout the week to talk about the current and future state of marketing, sales, and business. Join us to learn:
- Expert predictions on the next year’s biggest disruptors
- How to improve collaboration between Marketing and Sales to increase ROI
- What types of content consumers want to see more of in the future
- How new technologies will affect how businesses get found
- How to advertise in a way that aligns with inbound marketing
- What skills marketers and salespeople should prioritize for the future of inbound
- Monday, September 12 | State of Marketing | Facebook Live at 1 p.m. EDT
- Tuesday, September 13 | Future of Marketing | YouTube Live at 11 a.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 14 | State of Sales | Tune in live for #InboundSalesDay
- Thursday, September 15 | Future of Sales | YouTube at 11 a.m. EDT
- Friday, September 16 | Future of Business | Facebook Live at 1 p.m. EDT